Import alignments from MX/MOSS, DOER, and LandXML (AutoCAD Civil, InRoads, etc..)
Export of geometric information to supported loggers / roading programs.
Comprehensive access to design chainage / offset system for modelling and spreadsheet functions, including extraction of sub-models and data sets by chainage / offset range, and bi-directional conversion of chainage, offset, level data to X,Y,Z data
Volume optimization including cut & fill balancing, and minimization of cut volumes along an alignment
Interactive design of:
- Horizontal alignments
- Vertical alignments
- Section templates with multiple surfaces with cut/fill specific elements
- Creation of alignments from existing survey strings
- Building footprint design
- Real time side slope analysis
Create alignments from surveyed strings
Set the gradient through selected points to establish 3d designs from plans
Create offset strings from the alignment, with fixed or variable side slopes
Comprehensive real-time 3d viewer which can be distributed at no extra cost to your user, including
- Extensive of default and customisable linear objects, including stone and brick walls, fences, hedges, berms and overhead lines complete with realistic catenaries.
- Huge range of discreet objects including street furniture and vegetation covering all common species at various stages of growth.
- Huge range of textures including numerous types grass, earth, and man-made materials, and support for inclusion of aerial photography.