Import, visualise, analyze and create high quaility point cloud models and drawings from scanners, LIDAR and UAVs.
- Import clouds in LAS, LAZ, PTS, E57, ESRI grid formats and directly from the Leica Nova MS50, up to four billion points on 64 bit PCs and laptops.
- Interactively navigate large point clouds in 3d, plan and section views, in full colour, by intensity, or by feature
- Select and edit data by horizontal and vertical section, or relative to an alignment, a rerefence surface, a best fit plane or cylinder, similar to a reference point or in a polygon.
- Automatically extract line drawings from sections, slices, and oblique planes.
- Automatically extract outlines of points with a similar colour or intensity such as road markings or shop signage
- Automatically clean and smooth extracted line work to user defined tolerances,
including geometric fitting, trimming, extending, and paralleling
- Point cloud feature library to control how different features within the cloud are drawn, analysed and output.
- Export selected points to new clouds, or directly to PTS, LAS, LAZ or E57 files
- Cut sections, calculate volumes, extract levels directly from raw point clouds
- Extract linear features such as kerbs, paths and barriers using an alignment and moving section template
- Extract optimized TIN models to easily export point cloud surfaces to other systems without support for point clouds
- Snap to nearest low and high points to easily manually trace over complex features
- Group points as ground, 3d, and display only for analysis purposes