SCC has an extensive range of volume tools for a variety of applications and survey tools. Click here for an example of spoil heap volumes from UAV.
- Volume calculation using prismodial (isopach), grid and section methods, between TIN surfaces, point clouds, or TIN surfaces and point clouds
- Volumes broken down by areas and ground type with rich graphical reporting, automatic creation of single combined or multiple isopach models with export of results to a range of packages such as CAD and Google Earth. Click here for video.
- Material volumes by area and depth, with user defined depths, colour schemes, and annotation
- Spoil heap volumes, for automatic calculation and annotation of multiple heaps or pits in a given model
- Sectional volumes with cut and fill highlighting, area and volume for each section, and cumulative cut and fill volumes by chainage
- Volumes by ground type to a given depth or datum
- Plan and slope areas by ground type, gradient, and contour height
- Automatic generation of model boundary string from triangulation for volumetric analysis, with a wide range of tools to include or exclude triangles both interactively and automatically